Thursday, September 2, 2010


We are each responsible for our own experiences.
- Louise Hay

This is one of my favorite Louise Hay quotes. It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Louise Hay. I love her message.  I believe that we are responsible for our experiences and how we experience things. It all comes down to our chooses. How we react to something is a choose.  And with that a domino effect happens and we get what we created with that thought. It is all how you look at things. It is a choice. You can choose to be negative or you can be positive.  I choose positive. I am not saying that I have this thing in the bag. Everyday is a learning experience for me.  You have to change the record in your head.  Listen to how you talk to yourself.  Are you kind to yourself? Talk to yourself like you would talk to a friend.

Be kind to your self.

Love yourself.

No comments :