Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Magnificent Ambersons 01

This was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I remember the first time I had ever seen this movie. It was late Sunday night and I had a really bad cold. I was contemplating whether I should take the next day off or suck it up and go to work. Well this movie came on and I saw that Orson Wells had directed it. And of coarse I love Citizen Kane so I thought this would be interesting. Well let me tell you. This was one of the best made movies I had ever seen. I stayed up and watch this because I could not go to bed because visually it was wonderful. So I did not make it to work. Stayed up half the night. But so worth it. I hope you get a chance to see this someday. Rent it. If you love old movies, you will love this one!

No comments :