Sunday, November 7, 2010

BEST DAYS OF OUR LIVES


This is my new piece. Yesterday I just felt like painting. No Mixed Media. Just plan old acrylic paint.


OK, I was thinking this weekend about people when they are talking they will say "Oh those were the best days of my life"  I was thinking how sad that is.  These should be the best days of our lives. NOW.  Why do we become so complacent that we just figure this is my life and this is what its going to be. No new adventures. I think we start doing this in our 30's and 40's.  Life doesn't end then! It is just beginning. 
If this isn't the best year in your life then you must make it the best year of your life. Make it sparkle! Make it shine! Now is the time of your life.
Believe me I know that things happen that make you sad. But you must grieve and move on. You have the power in you to make your life wonderful.  Don't think about what you don't have. Think about what you want. Your life will change when you do this.

Make this the best year of your life. And so and so on.




17 comments :

Rora said...

Yes, your words are true. The life is spending and it is on us how we see at our life. With smile or with tears. And.... This your another picture is wonderful again:))

Cheryl said...

Very Inspiring Heather!! Sometimes, we just need to have someone remind us of this!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love this.
Her eyes, her lips...they have me spellbound!

Leslie Anne Avila said...

"Just Be!"
Another beautifully executed work of art! Loving your words about life. I couldn't agree with you more!
Blessings to you from Georgetown~
Leslie Avila

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful painting! I agree too, I'm always on the search for new adventures:)

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

girl this girl has game ... a sweet beauty with so much to say!

Theresa said...

This is such a beautiful painting! Everything about it! Lovely message too~ I look forward to reading more posts as I am a new follower & fellow flyer who just found you.Have a wonderful week~Theresa

Beth Nicholls said...

She is so beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and there is a really restful look in her eyes.
And yay to making each year the best year... so far!
Beth

Sascalia said...

Beautiful!

lalove said...

Hi Heather, Well said. I definitely agree! This piece has a fun wildness to it.

Kristin Dudish said...

She is stunning... I really appreciate your inspirational words :)

xo
Kristin

Jo Wholohan said...

love this heather, the eyes are stunning xx

tatyana[tanya] cohen said...

Heather, thanks for visiting my blog, especially BC, I got to visit yours and see your amazingly beautiful artwork! This acrylic painting is so gorgeous!

Monica said...

Hi Heather,
Just found your blog and so glad I did! Love love love your work! Stunning, unique and fresh! Following now and will def be back for more! :)

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Hi Heather
Here goes my second attempt at posting a comment!
I found your blog via Nelly's Junk Drawer, your artwork is lovely. I especially love this piece, it's beautiful. Is it going into your etsy shop? I would love a print of this!

Lille Diane said...

OMGoodness, she is breathtakingly beautiful! I agree 2000% about "THIS" time right "NOW" being the best time of our lives because we are here now. It's so hard to stay in the moment but I'm learning more each minute how to do it. Thank you for the reminder. ~<:-)