Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mini's

All is well in my world

Working on Mini Mixed Media Paintings 
4" x 4"
With all my favorite sayings.

They will be for sale at Art on the Ave in West Reading.
I decided I am going to do it again.
Its a lot of work but I love doing it.

She cried everyday because life was so beautiful 

Her life is full of colors

She felt the fear and did it anyway

 I will choose happiness everyday

Tracy loved the new Owl for baby Keagen.
Look at her little belly... So cute!

Don't forget to pick a copy of  Somerset Gallery
My Ballerina is in it.

Woo Hoo!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and that I can see all of you on June 21 at Art on the Ave.

I will be working hard to get things ready!

Listening to Hozier.  Love Love him!!!





15 comments :

GlorV1 said...

Yes, you can see how happy Tracy was with her gift. It's awesome and so are all your girls. Great job!

Marji said...

wonderful works. Glad Tracy loved her beautiful owl.

Faye said...

Great faces, Heather! I love them all but "I will choose happiness every day" speaks to me.125

Abigail Davidson said...

Lovely style and paintings! They all look great!

Tracey FK said...

they look simply wonderful grouped together through the post... and you can see the owl is loved... great photo...xx

Unknown said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your mini art pieces!!! and congrats on your work in the magazine!!!! so exciting!!!!!

Julie said...

I love all of the quotes in your work. It just adds so much to them. I can relate to all of them! Great work as always!

Julie
http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Hi Heather!
I wish you all the best with your art show!
You are an inspiration = )

Ariel said...

Your girls are beautiful. But that owl is my favorite.
Happy PPF

Penny Lee StewArt said...

Lovely Faces!

Christine said...

wonderful uplifting pieces Heather!

Laila said...

Lovely and positive art. I can relate to that. Beautiful.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely, whimsical and pretty paintings, every one.

Tammie Dickerson said...

What wonderful messages and beautiful artwork! I especially love the owl painting! Such an expressive face! Happy PPF!

Bev said...

Wonderful work and love the quotes too