Hi Everyone it is time for Sunday Sketches.
Come and join us!!!
I am always working on the faces.
Blog Awards. Thank you for nominating me for a blog award Anne and Nelly. Thank you so much I am honored!!!!
But there is a but. I can't pick my favorite blogs. I love them all for different reasons. That is why I waited so long to put this post up. I just can't do it. I don't want anyone to feel that I liked someone else's blog better then the other. I love them all. It has been such a great community for me to be connected to so many different people that I would have never met if it were not for the internet.
I love all my Bloggie Friends and you all get a STYLISH BLOG award from me!!!
7 things about me that you may not know.
1. I love to stay up until 3 in the morning and sleep to 11. The night is when I do my best work. Although I am trying to change this habit because I do work a 9 to 5 job. And my husband is definitely a morning person.
2. I love books! I have books everywhere. The side of my bed is piled with books.
I am not a sloppy person but I have this pile of books that I read before I go to bed. I love books. Look proof!
I know I will clean that up today!!!!!
3. I am a seeker. I love self help books. When I was in my 20's I had major panic disorder. I went to a therapist for 3 years. I read almost every self help book out there. I can say that I have not had any panic attacks since I was 30 years old. (And that is pretty long since I am 50ish. Anyone who suffers from this problem you need to know that there is help out there and that it does go away. But you have to do some major work on yourself. It is all about the self talk in your head. The "What Ifs"
(Wow that is a big one, Enough of that!!!!)
4. I love to laugh!!!! From the time I can remember I have always had this ability to make people laugh. I think I started doing it when I was a kid with my parents. There were 3 of us and I was the youngest. So it was my way of standing out. It is funny now when I am at work and we are in a meeting I will say something and people will just start laughing and then I have to say to them Noooooo I am serious this time. No kidding around. I have to put my serious face on!
5. I am a sucker for a Chick Flicks. My husband always says to me "Its a Chick Flick" Yeah I am a chick so I love chick flicks. What's wrong with that??? Actually I watched "The Way We Were" Last night. Love it . I can recite most of the movie!
6. I have always wanted to be an actress. When I was 15 I was Snow White in our High School play. It was televised on our local TV station at the time. I was a bit of a hippy Snow White version though. I remember what I had on. It was a red and white Maxie dress. I loved that dress! I remember the guy that was Prince Charming. I kept telling him he could not kiss me and during the dress rehearsals he didn't. But when we filmed it he laid a big fat juicy kiss on me. Yukkkkk I was horrified.
7. I love music. Every part of my life I can relate to and remember the music that I was playing at the time. I love to find new and unique music. Music that set my soul on fire. I too like Nelly wish life was a musical. (She was raised by me that's why) And everyone would break into song. I remember one of my girlfriends telling someone that you have never seen the "Sound of Music" unless you have seen it with the Lippincott Girls. We sing every song. Life is good with music!!!