Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOME FROM VACATION

I am home from vacation and I can tell you that I am so refreshed! It was great! Just relaxing on the beach and making Art when ever I wanted. Nelly and I got to spend a lot of much needed Mother - daughter time. Jake and Sam are a bunch of surfer dudes. I did not get any pictures from the beach because I was afraid to take my Canon because of the sand. I took it on the boat but that was very hairy also because the day we went the water was very choppy. Everything was soaked including me. I love it though. I need to get a camera that I can just pull out and take a good shot. If anyone knows of any small camera's let me know. I want a good zoom on it. And one that takes half decent pictures.

Here is some Art that was made when we were at the beach. I will post some pictures from vacation. I missed everyone!! I hope everyone had a great week. 

This is a picture that I am doing for a swap journal. My very first one. I am very excited about it. They are a bunch of fabulous women that I met at Artfest!  This one is about dreams.   BUILDING YOUR CREATIVE DREAMS.  I am now building my creative dreams and just figuring out what I want to do with my life. It is exciting to see it come to fruition. I believe you create your own life. And you create your own dreams. We can do anything we want to do. We just have to dream it then take action!   Just do it!

No comments :