Monday, June 28, 2010


When I was at the beach I made some affirmation cards. I listen and read a lot of Louise Hay. I love her simple message.  You must love yourself (I mean really love yourself) and with that everything will fall in line. It is the hardest thing to do. Just look in the mirror and say "I love you" and listen to all the negative things you say to yourself. If you were talking to a friend you would say kind things to them when they were feeling bad about themselves but when we talk to ourselves we are so hard on us. What's with that! We must stop!  Be kinder to you!!!! Love yourself!  Make some affirmation cards and put them around the house. Start saying them out loud. They may seem strange at first but after awhile they become easier and easier to say and BELIEVE.

No comments :