Thursday, December 16, 2010

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas

On Louise Gale's blog she was talking about "It's a Wonderful Life" One of my favorite Christmas movies. It made me think of other Christmas Movies. And it made me think of "Meet Me In St Louie" If you haven't seen it you must it is great.  This is a scene when Judy Garland sings "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
Don't worry it all turns out good in the end. This scene is so sad.  And the little girls is such a good little actress. She crys so good. 
                                        Enjoy!

7 comments :

Jenny Stevning said...

I haven't see that one. Gotta watch it! That song is so sweet and sad.
Thank you for coming by my blog. I appreciate it.

Deborah said...

Wonderful movie!

GlorV1 said...

Great movie! Have a great weekend!

secret agent woman said...

That's very sweet - she had a lovely voice.

Cinderella Moments said...

I love this movie! Love watching it back to back with The Shop Around the Corner and The Harvey Girls. These are such cozy movies!

Caroline

Nene said...

Thank you Heather for visiting me. I hope you come back soon. I just started back up in updating our blog. We moved here to Texas two months ago from Cali. God Bless you and Merry Christmas.

Julia Christie said...

Love this movie - one of my favs. Thanks for your visit and nice comment. Love your art and looking forward to following!

Smiles

JuliaChristie