Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday MoM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
Nancy Jane Achenbach Lippincott
My Mom
When I think of her I think of:

Daisies
Gumdrops with clowns on them
Dogwood Jewelry
Chatty Kathy
Pebbles Doll
Doris Day Movies
Pelican Salt and Pepper Shakers
John Kennedy
Plaid Wool Mini Skirts
Hand Knitted Sweaters
Sand Candles
Decoupage
Ice Cream
Leaves on the ground
All night talks
Darma and Greg
QVC
Waiting up for me until she knew I was safe
Showing me how to take care of my baby
Sam, Molly, Peke, Mugs
My best friend
ART
LOVE

My Dad
Saddle Shoes
Croquet
Milk Ribble Soup
Rabbits
TJ
Turkey Hill Ice Cream
Fighting(I was a little rebel)
Smoke Rings
Wacky Cake
LOVE

Frank Sinatra
The Lennon Sisters
Our naked home movies
McKinley Ave
Popsicle Pete
Sentimental Journey
Moo Moos
Cho Cho's
Falling Star
Herb Albert and the Tiahauna Brass
Moon River
Sonny and Cher
LOVE


Oh Jim!
Witners
East Court Blvd
Mim and Dick and Iz and Fritz
Colemans
Your cute nose
Rutabaga's and Pork Chops
Betty
Dr Baker
Wilson Townhouses
Baby Victoria
Teddy Bears
Happy Glasses
Nelly
LOVE


I miss you Mom.







No comments :