Friday, August 27, 2010

Art Supply Cabinet Makeover

My husband Steve is a contractor. He was working at a house and they told him he could have anything he wanted out of the house so he brought home this not so attractive brown boring cabinet. He asked if I wanted it for my art room. And I said sure I think I can do something with that. So this is what I came up with. All I know is it is better then it use to be. This is the progression of it. It was a slow process.

Pretty boring and ugly

Primered

Painted a little blue



Oh yes I do paint all those swirlie things!

Oh yes I did paint over them!

I meant it! I paint right over them.
Feel the fear and do it anyway.

Almost finished

Wha La!
finished!






Now it makes me happy when I walk in the door.

1 comment :

Liz said...

I love this!! This is such good photos of the extreme makeover progress!! Woohoo!!