Saturday, March 13, 2010


I just finished this piece. I had this picture completed a long time ago but I needed just the right saying to place on it. I think it is important for everyone to know that when they are down and sad and lonely and depressed and everything is going bad . That this is only temporary. It will pass. It always passes. Just like happiness and joy and all that good stuff. It passes. That is why it is my favorite saying "This too shall pass" It makes you realize just how interesting life is. Its an adventure! Hope you like it!

2 comments :

AJAE said...

Hey Heather! I love it, and have had a been fighting the blues as of late. We are never alone are we? Love the work and appreciate the sentiment. xo ajae

Heather Foust said...

I love that you are my first post comment. You are such a good friend Ajae.