Thursday, December 8, 2016



A Life Full Of Color

I am so pleased to announce that I will be having my VERY FIRST ONLINE CLASS!!! So excited!!!! 

Do you want to make paintings like the one above. That is just a little taste of what you will learn in my very first online class hosted by Kara Bullock


If you are looking for a Christmas present for you or your creative Friend or Family, what a perfect gift. 
You can buy a class and art supplies. 

You will learn .....



 Backgrounds


Collage


How to make a face. 


Learn a new process of painting. 


Lots of Color

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

CLASS BEGINS FEBRUARY 8TH – LIFETIME ACCESS

A LIFE FULL OF COLOR WITH HEATHER FOUST – $54

***EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION – $39 – ENDS DECEMBER 27TH***
  
I hope you can all join me on this very first online teaching gig!!!

I am so EXCITED!!!

We are going to have so much fun!!!

And don't forget to take advantage of the Early Bird Special!!!

I can't wait to see what everyone makes. 
You will come out of class making all unique pieces. 
No two pieces a like. 

Come and join me and we can make colorful art together!!!





11 comments :

riitta k said...

Your life and art is definitely full of color! Beautiful.

Lynn Cohen said...

I do love all the bright colors and designs in your work.
I wish you much success in your first online class as well. I imagine you must be very excited. Have fun. I am sure everyone there with you will too.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Congratulations on the your first class. I know it will be a success. Your art is so bright and alive.

Gloria J Zucaro said...

Your art this week is gorgeous! I love all the designs in the background. And who doesn't love butterflies! Have a good week.

Clare Lloyd said...

Great colours, good luck with your class

Neesie said...

Beautiful colourful artwork Heather, I'm sure that your classes will be a hit.
You must be so excited. Good Luck!
Happy PPF to you :D

Faye said...

Gorgeous colorful pieces, Heather.

June Walker said...

Beautiful colours!

Julie said...

I love the colors, gorgeous!

Giggles said...

Good for you and a great price too!! Congratulations I wish you loads of success!! Your work is always gorgeous!!

Hugs Giggles

BrownPaperBunny said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! Love those butterflies by the way!!