Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Can Reach for the Stars

I Can Reach the Stars

Reach for the Stars all of you.  I have come a long way since I realized that I had it all along. I just had to do something about it.  It isn't always easy.  Scary at times.  But if you try and you keep at what ever you want to do you can do it.   Sometimes what you think you want and what you actually want is really different.   You have to search deep inside.  I am constantly searching and trying to better my life in someway.
Whether it is reading book.  Visiting somewhere that I have never been before. Talking to someone that can stretch my mind and teach me something new. 
I am far from perfect.  I make mistakes!! Lots of them in my lifetime!
But you get right back up and keep on going. 
That's what life is all about.
That's Living your Life.
Live It!!
Don't just let it happen!!! Go out and get it!!!
 
I made a new Owl..... Shhhh don't tell anyone it is a Present for a New Baby....
Shhhhhhhhhh
And don't forget my Owl's will be in the May Issue of Somerset Studio.
Did I mention that before???  wink ;) wink ;)

I have also done some journaling this week in my Old Book Journal.
This has become my favorite journal to journal in!
It's falling apart but it so fun...




I will leave you with what I am listening to right now. This minute!



Have a great week!!!

“What you have to decide... is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you'd want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So dont be afraid. Be alive.” 

~ Sarah Dessan~

18 comments :

Marji said...

What a lovely post. I do believe that we all need to reach for the stars too - however difficult it may seem along the way. I think your owl is marvelous. I've been having owls on the brain for a few weeks. Seems I need a bit of wisdom or something

GlorV1 said...

Awesome owl, fabulous pages. Thanks for the reminder on reaching for the stars. Your work is always up there.:) Happy PPF!

Jeannette said...

Awesome Paintings,Loved all,your works is georgus, i love your style.
Happy PPF!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the uniqueness of your style. I'm especially enthralled by the angel. Blessings!

Lynn Cohen said...

Lovely faces. I especially like the African one. HPPF!

denthe said...

Oh, that owl is so cute! Love its rumpled feathers :-) And the journalpages are looking great too!

Tracey FK said...

Fabulous post... Your lovely words match your gorgeous art so well... I love your positive attitude xx

Laila said...

You're so right, there are no limits other than we put up for ourselves. I love your style and that owl is just gorgeous. Happy PPF and have a lovely weekend.

Annette G said...

Loving your very stylised art work Heather. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE POST!
Kudos to you and your article...I will look for it!
Have a FINE DAY = )

Annabelle said...

Adore your post Heather! Love your owl and the angel, actually all of your art!

I am always reaching for the stars and some are very far away but I keep reaching for them: )
Annabelle

Congrats on the article !

Ginny said...

Beautiful art and wise words. It is fun to reach for the stars!

AnnD said...

The owl is absolutely splendid! So much going on in those eyes!

Unknown said...

Heather! I'm in love with your owl. I'm an owl lover but that owl is enchanting for me. I love your journal pages too. You go girl! You're attitude is awesome and inspiring. Thanks for sharing all your goodies. :)

Happy Paint Party Friday!
http://www.tamsartinflight.com
http://cardmakingartists.com

DVArtist said...

The decisions in life are always ours, sometimes it just takes a bit of courage to go after what we want. I really like your post and all the art you have created. You have been busy.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gillena Cox said...

Luv the music, luv the art, thanks for stopping over at my blog;way home fromhave a nice weekend

Much love...

Tammie Dickerson said...

You really have a way with painting eyes! From the owl to each face, they are all expressive and beautifully painted!

Linda Snader said...

Heather, I really needed to some inspiration today... so glad I found it in your blog... thank you my friend...

ps...your paintings ALWAYS bring a smile to my face!