Friday, May 14, 2010

Just let me start by saying I am not a writer. I have never been good at it. I can talk a mean streak but not write it. So what I am going to do is just write like I am talking to whoever wants to listen. I can't worry about the composition.

Ok. I just wanted to say that I love that I have an outlet like this that I can show you my art and say whatever comes to my mind. I have always been an artist in my heart. I have not always thought I was but I can say I do now. I can say now that "I AM AN ARTIST".  I don't know why the words were so hard to say for so many years. I wouldn't show my work to anyone but my family. I was afraid of the rejection. I guess it was because of a feeling of  "I am not good enough. How I got that thought in my head is beyond me! But I just kept on saying it. I thought that I could not make a living doing my art because of that thought.  BUT I AM GOOD ENOUGH!  Why do we do that to ourselves?  It was like we are paralysed by a thought in our head.  Those thoughts are gone for me. I will not let them in.

Not everyone is going to like my art. All I know is that is makes me happy when I make it. That is all that matters.



If you can Dream it. You can do it. It is as simple as that.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Damn right you are an artist!! :) Hope you had a great Mother's day!!!