Thursday, August 28, 2014

Feel

Feel

Feel it.
Feel Love
Feel Lost 
Feel Happy
Feel Sad 
Feel Embraced
Feel Lonely
Feel Triumphant
Feel Defeted
Feel Joy
Feel Sorrow
Feel Connected
Feel Abandoned
Feel Compassion
Feel Rage
Feel Humble
Feel Blessed
Feel Gratitude
Just FEEL it in your heart.

Embrace your feelings.
Whether they are good or bad.
You will find something out about yourself when you do.
 I feel soooo Happy!!! I received these banners from my Sister on my Birthday
I am really 57 now...Tee Hee..

 I feel Blessed when I meditate and watch the shadows on my porch.

 I feel sentimental when I watch my BFF Pat's Daughter get married.
It was so lovely... Such a beautiful wedding spent with Old and New Friends

I feel excited when I pick out my new tile, flooring and counter top for my New Kitchen
EEEeeeeeee I am going to get my Herringbone Hardwood Floors!!!!
I will show you the before and after when it is completed. 
We should be starting in Oct.
Waiting for the Cabinet Makers to come show us the plans.
 I feel nervous when I don't paint something with Eyes.
Isn't that weird???
But it is true.

 I Feel inspired when I see the work that my Nephew Josh is doing.
He is making wonderful furniture and this is just a swing he made for his Daughter Maeve.
I Feel so excited for him.  He is just starting and beginning his career. 
(And look in the background at all those bee boxes. Awesome!)


 “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”
Helen Keller



Remember that all my 8 x 10 prints are $15.00 for a short time. 



You can find them in my Etsy Shop.
Click on the Side Bar
or Click this Link.


And I will leave you with this song that makes me feel like I got to dance!!!
This songs reminds me of many party's at my house dancing with my 
Nephew Isaac... That boy can tear up a rug......
And it makes me feel gleeful that I will be seeing Bob Schneider in October in Philly!!!
This will be my 5th time!! 
WooooHooo!!!


14 comments :

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful inspirational post, and beautiful work!!!! Amazing work!

Unknown said...

Amazing color in your work. That swing is pretty spectacular as well!

BLOGitse said...

I feel happy seeing so many colorful paintings! (I checked your previous posts too).
Happy PPF!

PaintingWrite said...

What a delightful post with so much positivity! I love your new kitchen colours-those tiles are gorgeous! As for that swing-your nephew is really talented-those curves are stunning-I want to reach out and touch the wood! And if course your artwork is as beautiful add ever-wonderful autumnal colours.

Carol Rigby said...

A lovely post, Heather. I love the textures and colours in the background of your first painting and what a talented son you have that swing is a work of art in itself. His furniture must be amazing. Happy 57th birthday. But, of course, you know you will be calling yourself 58 now. Lol.

Giggles said...

Wow a plethora of amazing art this week....both you and your nephew! Very inspiring positive energy!!

Hugs Giggles

Maria Medeiros said...

Dear goodness!!!!!! There is so much to look at here! So much beauty! I love everything! how exciting to be picking out what you like for your kitchen! :D Your art work is beyond beautiful! Your son's work is perfection! This post makes me so happy! HAPPY PPF!

Janet said...

So many wonderful paintings! I wasn't sure where to look first...oh, I like this one, oops, there's another one I like, and over there's another one. I just kept going and going. Beautiful post.

Linda Kunsman said...

"Feel" is absolutely breathtaking! And what a really lovely post full of such good thoughts.Thanks for sharing. Happy PPF!

Deepa Gopal said...

What a lovely collection! Inspiring post! I have always that quote of Helen Keller's :)
Deepa
http://www.deepazworld.blogspot.in/

Fallingladies said...

Your FEEL piece is sooooooo wonderful, i think it is my favorite of all yours so far, i love the colors and mandala behind and everything about it!

Abigail Davidson said...

Beautiful post full of lovely creations! Happy PPF!

SLScheibe said...

Gorgeous artwork with wonderful colors! The "feel" piece is just lovely and so sweet :)

Sophie Grace said...

I think this blog is Really good blog. I have read out this blog very much attentively and understood that entire things perfectly. Thanks a lot for this good post. With game sims 4 cheats, you can give a striking new look.